For women looking for the ultimate boost on the beach this summer, we have made stripping off an ‘uplifting’ experience with a brand new design….the Beach “Boob Job” Bikini – that adds not one, but TWO whole cup sizes.
Following on from the success of our OMG Plunge Bra, the new Beach “Boob Job” Bikini features Ultimo’s innovative in-built gel technology; but now 50% lighter and integrated into a foam cup for a truly wearable swimwear solution. The bikini set is on sale now and is available in summer shades of cobalt blue and hot pink. Sizes range from 32A to 3DD and eight to 18.
Model Rebecca Donaldson (pictured), normally a size 32B, shows off the full effects of the bikini, which has boosted her bust to an ample 32D!
Ultimo founder Michelle Mone, who designed the super-sexy new style, said; “This is the bikini of all bikinis! For girls that lack volume in the cleavage department, this is an instantaneous, natural-looking boost for the bust and as effective as a boob job.
“The most important thing about this design is that the internal gel is light as a feather, so you barely notice the extra volume at all, but you have the benefit of being a whole two cups sizes bigger. For women who are an A or B cup, this is an absolute godsend and an Ultimo holiday must-have.”
Michelle added: “With the rise in popularity of glamorous destinations like Marbella and Ibiza, looking good on the beach or by the pool has never been so important – and this is the perfect solution to create incredible curves.”
The new Ultimo Swimwear collection is made up of six designs available in the season’s hottest summer colours, magenta and cobalt blue. In addition to the Beach “Boob Job” Bikini, the collection offers stunning non-gel options for women who prefer a more discreet look.
Shop the collection here and check out Michelle Mone’s top tips for picking out the perfect swimwear below!
MICHELLE’S TOP TIPS FOR PICKING THE PERFECT SWIMWEAR:
- Any good swimwear brand will size by cups, so think of swimwear as an extension of your lingerie drawer – make sure that it fits properly! It is vital for a woman to be expertly fitted on a regular basis, and I recommend every six months.
- Swimwear is similar to a good pair of jeans – you have to try on a lot before you find one that’s “just right.” If you think a bikini is the only way to look sexy on the beach, think again; a great tankini or one-piece that shows less skin can be equally flattering and look just as hot. There’s also lots of trickery nowadays, from gel cups to add a bit boost to slimming mesh panels to streamline your silhouette. Experiment with various shapes and styles no matter how young or old you are.
- I’m all for experimenting with colour. Bold shades look just beautiful in the sunshine and can really highlight a gorgeous golden tan. Be brave and go bright!
- Don’t forget to look at yourself from the back, beware of saggy bottoms or briefs that disappear when you walk – that’s not a good look. The backside view counts as much as the front, especially in swimwear!
- I think every woman should invest in a good quality one piece as a basic summer staple. It’s a timeless piece, and although trends may come and go, this classic shape never goes out of style and will reappear in your suitcase year after year.
- If you just don’t feel comfortable stripping off and shopping for swimwear in store, why not browse online? There’s a lot to choose from out there so be adventurous, as you might be surprised at what suits! Order what takes your fancy or the styles that you like, and try them on in the luxury of your own home. Although make sure to check return or exchange policies on everything you purchase online beforehand so that you can return whatever you don’t like.
- The glamour stakes on the beach have shot up in recent years, so remember to accessorise and look out for lovely detailing in swimwear like brushed gold accents that add a little touch of luxury.
- Make the best of what you’ve got. So, you don’t have the body of a swimsuit model – don’t get stressed because nobody’s perfect and most people don’t. Downplay your less-loved parts and focus on what you do have, accentuate those bits and you’ll feel a million dollars no matter where you are soaking up the sun this summer.